1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Recovery Handler
Salary: Competitive (Depending on Experience)
Benefits: Bonus, Company Car Scheme, Saving Scheme, Free Breakfast, Attendance Bonus and Well Being
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity available in their clients Recoveries Department. It will be the responsibility of the Recover Negotiator to manage claims from take-over to either settlement or escalation, using all available tools, softwares and processes available. This position will also ensure settlement is reached through expedient, effective and efficient handling, maximising settlement through an understanding of ABI GTA and correct understanding of current case law.
- Ensuring that the negotiation/handler diary is worked in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure all cheques/monies received are allocated correctly on the cash screen, to enable correct monitoring of recoverable funds
- Adhering to expedient escalation of files to litigation, ensuring the correct procedure is followed and evidence is enclosed.
- Working towards KPI's and ensuring SLA's are adhered to at all times Skill/Experience
- Experience working within a Recoveries function/department
- Experience dealing with 3rd party insurers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of understanding of relevancy case laws
- Familiar with ABI GTA is an advantage
About the Company
Our client specialise in helping people who have suffered personal injury in road traffic accidents, accidents at work and in public places; acting on a 'no win no fee' basis.
Keywords: Uninsured Loss; Recovery; Recovery Claims; RTA; Motor Claims; Personal Injury Claims; Credit Hire Claims; Claims Handler; Claims Adjuster
Apply for Recovery Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly