We are seeking a Reception or Early Years Specialist Teacher for a very popular community three form entry client school in Kent.
If you are a skilled and experienced teacher, who has worked within Reception class and has a strong knowledge of EYFS we want to hear from you, this may be your next career move! This is a fantastic opportunity working in a highly nurturing environment.
- Supported by a Team of established Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Collaborative working in a supportive and friendly environment
- An approachable and established leadership team
- The support and advice of a large inclusion team dedicated to meet the needs of all pupils
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS qualified
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- A track record of good/outstanding teaching
- High expectations
- A belief that all children can achieve success
- Knowledge of Read, Write, Inc. would be of benefit but not essential
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and 'Good' school, don't hesitate, apply today.
If this is not the position for you but would be interested in discussing other roles within the Education sector please do not hesitate to get in touch. We also have a 'refer a friend' scheme,