Team Managers, Assessment & Child Protection Teams
Job Title:Team Managers, Assessment & Child Protection Teams
Location: Nottinghamshire/various locations
Salary: £36,937 - £41,551p.a. (pro rata for part time)
Posted: 30th September
Expires: 18th November
- Qualified and experienced social worker?
- Want to make a real difference?
- Looking to grow your career?
Recently rated as Good by OFSTED, Nottinghamshire County Council's Children's Services are currently recruiting to a range of social work roles across the county.
OFSTED noted that “morale amongst social workers in Nottinghamshire is high” and this is a testament to the package that we offer, which includes:
- Manageable caseloads
- Regular and effective supervision
- Mobile working and improved work/life balance
- Good levels of business and admin support
- Internal transfer scheme between teams
- A comprehensive range of CPD options, including links to local Universities
- Practice Consultants based in every social work team
- Leadership Development & Aspirant Managers Programme
- Potential to earn an extra £9,000 over 3 years when you join key frontline teams
- Up to £5,000 relocation package
- Excellent employee benefits
This investment in our workforce means that we are able to provide a quality, consistent, and professional service to communities in Nottinghamshire, with good outcomes being achieved for our children and young people.
As one of our managers, you'll have the opportunity to develop your management skills in a challenging yet highly rewarding management role. Developing your team, you will support staff through your leadership, drive, and performance, and will have management responsibility of complex cases to ensure the highest standards are met. You will be required to have significant experience, evidence of your on-going continuous professional development and inspirational leadership qualities. You will be registered with the HCPC and have a CQSW/Diploma in Social Work (or equivalent).
Your proven experience is important, however, what will really differentiate you from others and ensure your success will be your natural ability to work in a collaborative environment, motivate, inspire and lead. If this sounds like you, then why don't you come and be part of our passionate, highly motivated service and watch your career grow.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check. This post carries an authorised user car allowance or a taxi service for disabled people.
So if you'd like to be part of our future workforce, and build your career with us, we'd like to hear from you!