Social Workers, Court Team
Job Title: Social Workers, Court Team
Location: Nottinghamshire/various locations
Salary: £34,196 - £38,789p.a. (pro rata for part time)
Posted: 30th September
Expires: 18th November
- Qualified and experienced social worker?
- Want to make a real difference?
- Looking to grow your career?
Recently rated as Good by OFSTED, Nottinghamshire County Council's Children's Services are currently recruiting to a range of social work roles across the county.
OFSTED noted that “morale amongst social workers in Nottinghamshire is high” and this is a testament to the package that we offer, which includes:
• Manageable caseloads
• Regular and effective supervision
• Mobile working and improved work/life balance
• Good levels of business and admin support
• Internal transfer scheme between teams
• A comprehensive range of CPD options, including links to local Universities
• Practice Consultants based in every social work team
• Leadership Development & Aspirant Managers Programme
• Up to £5,000 relocation package
• Excellent employee benefits
This investment in our workforce means that we are able to provide a quality, consistent, and professional service to communities in Nottinghamshire, with good outcomes being achieved for our children and young people.
As a member of the court work team you will complete all relevant assessments of family members, and
complete all work for court with the aim of securing a permanent and safe family environment for the child. This may be by placing a child with extended family members, with long-term foster carers, or with adoptive parents.
Court work also includes completing chronologies, statements and care plans to a high standard. You will also write looked after reports on the children placed in local authority care and attend the statutory Looked After Reviews. As a member of the court team you will also attend all relevant court hearings and may need to give evidence at the Final Hearing if this is contested. You will liaise with colleagues in other teams, including the Permanence Team if the child has a plan for adoption.
So if you'd like to be part of our future workforce, and build your career with us, we'd like to hear from you!
Apply by clicking on the apply button.