Social Workers - Children's Disability Team
Job Title: Social Workers - Children's Disability Team
Location: Stapleford, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £25,694 - £34,196 p.a.
Posted: 30th September
Expires: 18th November
• Qualified social worker?
• Want to make a real difference?
• Looking to grow your career?
Recently rated as Good by OFSTED, Nottinghamshire County Council's Children's Services are currently recruiting to a range of social work roles across the county.
OFSTED noted that “morale amongst social workers in Nottinghamshire is high” and this is a testament to the package that we offer, which includes:
• Manageable caseloads
• Regular and effective supervision
• Mobile working and improved work/life balance
• Good levels of business and admin support
• Internal transfer scheme between teams
• A comprehensive range of CPD options, including links to local Universities
• Practice Consultants based in every social work team
• Leadership Development & Aspirant Managers Programme
• Potential to earn an extra £9,000 over 3 years when you join key frontline teams
• Up to £5,000 relocation package
• Excellent employee benefits
We're looking for committed, hard-working, and passionate individuals, who share our ambition to give children and young people the best possible start in life, so that they can go on to achieve their full potential. If that sounds like you, then the next step in your social work career could lie with us!
The Children's Disability Team aims to safeguard and promote the welfare and development of disabled children whilst supporting families caring for their children at home. We do this by working closely with children, parents/carers and colleagues in other agencies.
We have a number of opportunities within our Children's Disability Service, based in Mansfield; working with families across Nottinghamshire. The team comprises Social Workers, Social Work Support Officers and a Practice Consultant, and is part of a well-resourced service, which incorporates the following:
• A countywide Occupational Therapy Team
• Three specialist residential short break services and a dedicated short breaks foster care service
• A dedicated Short Breaks and Personalisation Team that collaborates with education, health and voluntary sector colleagues as well as private providers to provide extensive leisure and other services and support for disabled children and their families.
So if you'd like to be part of our future workforce, and build your career with us, we'd like to hear from you!
Apply by clicking on the apply button