Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator
Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator, Engineering Company based in Marton, Warwickshire, Salary circa £10.00 per hour depending on experience, part time and flexible.
We are a well-established, pioneering motorsport company based in Marton, Warwickshire. We cover all aspects of preparation and engineering for the most desiring of clients and to the highest of standards. Over the past 9 years we have gained recognition in our sector and we are now looking for an Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator to support the Company’s growth with general administration/ bookkeeping tasks and with a view to expanding profitability. We are an energetic company with a can do attitude towards getting results and exceeding our expectations.
Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator Main Duties:
- Input and maintenance of purchase ledger
- Maintain sales ledger
- Petty cash
- Check monthly statements
- Run end of month reports
- Making travel and customer bookings
- Managing team schedules
- Filing and any other ad hoc duties as required
- General office duties e.g. photocopying, scanning, filing, answering telephone, answering the door etc.
Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Good literacy and numeracy skills with a minimum grade C in GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English
- Experience of bookkeeping duties.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Some knowledge of cars and parts is desirable
- Sales experience is also desirable.