Office Manager / Executive Assistant
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Pirum is a small, dynamic FinTech Company, which provides Software-as-a-service to most of the top-tier financial institutions in Securities Lending throughout the world. Pirum are Global Leaders in Securities Finance Automation and have won multiple Global Investor ISF Awards over a number of years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office, including executive assistant support to senior management. The successful candidate will be expected to operate in an entrepreneurial manner consistent with the ethos of the Company, with a range of responsibilities commensurate with the title.
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Providing comprehensive executive assistant support to the CEO/COO/CFO including diary management and travel arrangements.
- Office management including maintaining office equipment, managing deliveries & storage, managing the inventory of office supplies and other consumables and maintaining the condition of the office, arranging for necessary repairs.
- Financial assistance including managing expense claims, petty cash, raising purchase orders and basic credit control administration.
- Partner with the CFO and outsourced HR Company to carry out basic HR duties including maintaining and updating Company policies, and the induction of new starters.
- Liaise with suppliers including cleaning company, landlord managing agent and the alarm company.
- Ensuring the Company meets required Health & Safety standards including fire risk assessments and arranging PAT tests.
- Experience as an Office Manager/Office Administrator/PA is essential
- A degree at 2:1 or above
- High level of experience in MS Office - Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to work with and support a busy team
- Ability to manage complex tasks and prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines.