7 days left
- Full Time
KS2 Supply Teacher - Borough of Bexley
Start date: ASAP
£120 - £140 per day
Monday - Friday
Bring your passion and dedication to a learning environment that allows children to get the attention and education they deserve. An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Primary school within the Borough of Bexley.
We're seeking a Year 2 supply teacher to start immediately. This role is Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 16:30 pm. The school offers excellent education to its pupil, opportunities for further CPD and effective support for their Teacher, and a welcoming environment for all.
We would love to hear from you if you are also a calm individual who will take into account individuals differences and the ability and interest in teaching.
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 6 Months minimum experience within a school setting
- Great understanding off the National Curriculum
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant whose honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
For more information on this role or any others please contact Millie at Randstad Education ASAP.
Apply for Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly