Early years Teacher
Early Years Teacher - Lewisham
Start date: ASAP
£120 - £140 per day
Are you an experienced and qualified Early Years Teacher? Do you have Nursery experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity within Lewisham? If so please keep reading and apply for your next Job!
Bring your passion and dedication to a learning environment that allows children to get the attention and education they deserve. An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Primary school within the Nursery department in the Borough of Lewisham.
We're seeking a Early Years Teacher to start immediately. This role is Monday - Friday full time. The school offers excellent education to its pupil, opportunities for further CPD and effective support for their Teacher and a welcoming environment for all.
We would love to hear from you if you are also a calm individual who will take into account individuals differences and the ability and interest in teaching.
- Delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- An ability to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participating increative learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 6 Months minimum experience within a school setting
- Great understanding off the National Curriculum
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant whose honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
For more information on this role or any others please contact Millie at Randstad Education ASAP.