CNC Setter / Operators
4 days left
- Full Time
CNC Setter/Operators (Days, Weekends, Weekend Nights role available)
We are recruiting for CNC Setter / Operator roles on behalf of our established precision engineering client.
Based in Market Bosworth (commutable from Nuneaton, Tamworth, Hinckley, Coalville, NW Leicestershire, Leicester, Coventry)
Requirements for the Job Role:
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in 3,4 or 5 axis CNC machining in either Milling or Grinding, preferably in an Industrial/Aerospace fast pace, high-production environment.
- Conversant with either Fanuc or Siemens Controls
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Working to tight tolerances
- Ability to interpret and act upon CMM inspection results
- Eye for detail and responsible for own quality
- Health and Safety awareness
- Target and quality driven
- Team player
- Able to work independently and under pressure, excellent time keeping
Our client have openings on three shifts -
Days: 37 hours per week Monday-Thursday (07:00 - 16:45)
Weekends: 36 hours per week Friday-Sunday (06:00 - 18:30)
Weekend Nights: 36 hours Friday-Sunday (18:00 - 06:30) *premium shift - temporary until 18th December 2016.
Salary: £Competitive (dependent on experience)
To apply: please press the "apply" button
Please also include details of your salary requirements, and which shift(s) you want to apply for.
Keywords: machine operator, cnc machine operator, production machine operatives, precision engineering.
Apply for CNC Setter / Operators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly