Call Centre Agent / Administrator
Job Title: Call Centre Agent / Administrator
We are the largest third-party accident management and claims handling provider in the UK; serving insurers, brokers and fleet operators by providing a wide range of claims handling solutions across the motor, property and legal claims sectors.
Currently looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join the team in the role of, Customer Service Satisfaction Outbound Caller and Administration Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in the accident management industry. To be successful you will need to have the drive required to meet and exceed customer expectations, build internal and external relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
This role is split between phone based customer surveys and support to the Administration Team on an approximate 70% / 30% respective split basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistent achievement of targets relevant to collecting customer feedback through completion of scripted phone surveys
- Preparation of monthly individual client and business reports using the information collected
- Provides support to our admin team and invoice processing functions
- All tasks to be actioned in chronological order from the 'Cheadle OOH - New Customer Service Questionnaire Inbox' and client specific spreadsheets as provided
- Customer outbound call - voicemail left if no reply - second attempt the following day
- Obtain customer's agreement to complete the survey and adherence to sign-posting and management of the customer's expectations
- Records and escalate complaints in accordance with out complaints handling process
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with excellent communication skills at all levels, along with a positive telephone manner and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft systems with specific emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Target driven with the ability to achieve set outbound call targets with absolute professionalism
- Knowledge of DPA, its requirements and implications
What's in it for you?
As an employee you will receive excellent benefits which include:
- Death in service benefit of three times salary from first date of employment for all eligible employees
- Pension via auto enrolment
- Subsidised gym membership
- A generous staff social fund for use on social events and outings, both in and out of the office
- Amazon voucher every year on your birthday
- Free fruit available every day in the office
- Christmas savings scheme for anyone who wishes to have help budgeting for Christmas
- A free eye check each year and contribution towards glasses
How to apply
If you feel you meet the criteria for the role, please click on 'Apply' and complete a short application process