Accounts & Audit Senior
Our client is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Auditors, established in the UK for over 40 years with offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Kenya. They are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts and Audit Senior to join their expanding London office in Harrow.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified ACCA individual with around 4 years practical experience in a good size UK accountancy firm. You will apply your knowledge of ISAs and UK GAAP extensively.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients that will vary in size and complexity,
- Preparing complete financial statements under UK GAAP from scratch records or from client’s trial balance.
- Conducting ISA audit as part of an audit team,
- VAT preparation for portfolio of clients,
- Computation of corporation tax and completion of companies tax returns.
To qualify for the above position the following are desirable selection criteria’s –
- Approximate of 4 years practical UK work experience in both audit and accounting,
- ACCA qualified,
- Worked independently or with minimal supervision in previous workplace,
- Practical experience in Sage Line 50 & IRIS Accounts Production is beneficial.
Salary: £30,000 - £42,000 per annum + attractive benefits (depending on the experience).
To be considered for this role, please apply today.