3 days left
- Full Time
Registered Nurse - London
GBP30k to GBP40k per annum
- Must be flexible in working hours and availability
- Active pin required with good experience and committment
- Must be a real team player, adaptable, willing to assist colleagues in roles outside of their own
- Approachable, cheerful, supportive of staff and colleagues, good organisational skills
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a major health care leader
Would you like to make a real difference in people`s lives?
Our client is expanding and recruiting experienced registered nurses to join a winning global team at its central London office.
You will be an experienced Registered UK nurse and have excellent communication skills both spoken and written and be fluent in English. It would be beneficial to speak other languages but not essential. You will be well organised, highly motivated, assertive and be able to work under pressure.
- Coordinating all parties involved in the medical case, including: Doctors, Consultants, Hospitals and Clinics, etc.
- Overseeing the execution and outcome of the clinical plan as developed by the multidisciplinary team.
- Establishing a relationship with the patient and his family and be fully acquainted with his/her medical case.
- Responsibility for all communications with the patient and his\her family.
- Proactively identifying and monitoring the patient, his/her medical condition, his\her treatment and well-being.
- Emotionally supporting the patient and his/her family as they cope with the challenges presented by dealing with a significant medical journey.
Our client provides innovative, high quality, global medical case management services tailored to its clients' needs. Established in 2006, our client has offices in London, Tel Aviv and Hong Kong. Our client offers its clients a significant added value in the world of healthcare services. Their clients consist primarily out of global healthcare insurers, financial groups and government related institutions. During which a dedicated & personal medical case manager and nurse are appointed to each patient.
For more information, please apply online with your CV