Homecare Assistants and Care Workers
4 days left
- Full Time
Homecare Assistants and Support Workers - GBP7.60per hour weekdays / GBP8.36 per hour weekends and GBP9.12 per hour on Bank Holidays + Excellent Benefits - Milton Keynes and surrounding areas Please note we pay enhancements on 15, 30 and 45 minute calls
We are looking for evening and weekend Home Care Assistants in particular to work from 4pm to 10.00pm finish.
NVQ 2 and 3 experienced care workers GBP8.15 to GBP8.97 per hour plus enhancements on 15, 30 and 45 Minute calls
Fuel Allowance of GBP27p per mile
Day/Tea/Evening/Weekend shifts available
EXCELCARE HOMECARE -Milton Keynes MK14 Location: Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
Experience is an advantage but not essential as full mandatory training and ongoing training development plan is in place for all staff. minute calls and bank holidays, fuel allowance.
Working Hours: Flexible and discussed at interview. Start Date Subject to successful application and Enhanced Disclosure.
We are looking for non-experienced and experienced staff who are caring, confident and reliable to support our clients in their own homes, you will need a full driving licence. You will need good communication skills and have the ability to remain calm and focused, be committed and punctual, and possess a kind and caring nature with the ability to show empathy and understanding.
Essential skills required for Support Workers/Care Assistants
- Ability to uses own initiative, plan own work and prioritise a client`s care needs?
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to work within a team
- Good communication skills.
- Motivated to learn.
- Maintains a mature attitude.
- Possesses a responsible attitude.
- Knowledge of care giving, this could be personal or professional
- Has an empathy and understanding of issues encountered by clients with care needs.
- Evidence of relevant statutory and mandatory training
- Manual Handling
- First Aid, Basic Life support
- Health & Safety
- Food Hygiene/Infection Control.
- Nutrition and Hydration
Experience: Recent experience of caring for vulnerable adults or children an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
Other requirements: Ability to travel to varying work locations during unsocial hours. Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Free mandatory and service-specific training
On-going professional maintenance (appraisals & supervision)
- Undergo a full enhanced CRB check
- Require two professional references
- Need to complete the free online training if they do not have valid training certificates.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3
- DBS Update service
- Up-to-date Mandatory Training
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to here today. Please apply online today with your CV (All CV`s will be reviewed, only successful candidates will be contacted and offered an interview) Salary: subject to experience and qualifications Preferred experience but not essential
Good English essential
We have set up application questions for your job.
Candidates will be asked to give a "yes" or "no" response to the following questions:
Are you in Milton Keynes?
Do you have at 1 year or QCF level 2 experience?
Do you have the following licence or certification: preferred
Do you speak Good English essential?
Job Type: Permanent
Required licence or certification: