Location: Heathrow Airport T3
Salary: Depending on experience
Minimum 10 weeks of Nights from 10th October
Synecore was established by the Directors to meet what they felt was a market for a professional M&E contractor, with in-house expertise in both HVAC and electrical engineering.
Set in the Kent countryside our purpose built head office is the hub of our nationwide infrastructure. It’s where we develop electrical and mechanical plans for some of the UK’s largest roll out programmes for clients such as Leon, Frankie and Benny’s, Coast to Coast, Yo Sushi, Giraffe and many more.
Supporting Synecore’s vast demographical spread are some of the industries very best, electricians, refrigeration and air conditioning engineers, and project managers, each offering many years of experience working on the tool and in-house.
You will be required to work on a refurbishment of 1st class lounge at T3 Heathrow. You will be working very closely with our Foreman and project management team.
The project will have significant mains work, containment, power, lighting, Fire Alarm, Data and you must have good experience in all of these fields.
- Fully Qualified and time served.
- Must have experience working in fast paced shop Fit industry
- Critical that you are reliable and punctual
- Technically sound, ability to read drawings and follow instructions, punctual and reliability a must.
- Must be fully insured, proof of experience and qualifications and references available.
If you already have an airside pass, this is a significant bonus