Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm and Saturdays 8:30am – 12pm
Buying Insurance has become a very impersonal experience. Call centres 'process' callers and comparison websites expect customers to do all the work - they input all their information and try to make sense of all the policy terms and conditions, and if the cover doesn't meet their needs....
There is another way.
We have been providing a personal service to our 500,000 clients since the 1960s through over 70 High Street branches.
You could be part of this fantastic team who help put a human touch and take out the leg work of insurance!
The role of Insurance Consultant:
- Through the provision of first class, professional and diligent client care, you will sell and administer insurance policies offered by A-Plan
- To assist your Branch Manager in meetings, and wherever possible, exceeding Branch objectives
- To ensure that the requirements of our clients are at least always met, and to look for opportunities to exceed expectation
- To embrace and follow all internal procedures on the conduct of our business including complaints and problems
- To take responsibility for your own personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the products we offer and in developing your career within the Company
- To act as an ambassador for A-Plan at all times through first class personal presentation and conduct
- To be professional in your relationships with insurers, ensuring we provide a friendly, quality and effective service to them
- To always comply with branch procedures
What will you need in becoming the successful Insurance Consultant?
- Telephone based and client facing sales and/or customer service experience is highly advantageous
- Prepared to sit a CII qualification exam paid by us!
- The ability to communicate clearly, positively and effectively both orally and in writing
- To display a positive and enthusiastic work ethic and style
- To build and develop long-term client relationships
- The ability to work effectively and in an organised manner both independently or co-operatively as part of a team
- The ability to listen to clients and identify their needs
We are looking to interview ASAP so if you meet the above criteria then please apply now!