Ossett, West Yorkshire
Competitive salary (£17-£21k) dependant on experience.
Responsible for developing sales of the Company brands to licensed retailers, via telesales, emails and face to face outlet calls. To present and sell the company cask beers, keg and bottled beer brands to current and potential clients.
* To work both within a busy office environment (telesales) and out in the field (sales representative).
* Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers to maximize sales.
* Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
* To listen to customer requirements and present appropriate proposals to make sales.
* Grow the account base within the Independent Free Trade and Multiple Retailers, and maximise volumes via Wholesale routes to market and in Take-Home.
* Help develop and Implement company sales and marketing plans within the account base.
* Identify and resolve client concerns.
* Input orders, maintain customer contact records and complete sales reports.
* To sell the company's portfolio of beers as directed by the Sales Director & Sales Supervisor which may involve arranging and hosting events and conducting staff training.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
* Must have a passion for beer and a good understanding of beer styles
* Good educational background with competent reading, writing, IT and arithmetic skills required.
* Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials and presentations.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills. With an ability to communicate at all levels from consumer to senior management.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to adapt quickly and prioritise a busy workload.
* Confident, self motivated and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Ideally an understanding of retail groups and managed, leased and independent free trade pub operations along with a practical knowledge of cask ales.
* The role's visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
* Work requires significant travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid driving licence and reliable car.
* The role requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet customer and business requirements.
* 37.5 hours per week or as required to successfully fulfill your duties.
* Work requires significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
* Reporting to the Sales Director and Sales Supervisor.
* Competitive salary.
* 28 days holiday, inclusive of statutory bank holidays.
Closing date is Mon 10th October
Click 'Apply' now to forward your C.V. and a covering letter.