Sales Manager (multiple vacancies)
Location: Wilmslow, Greater Manchester
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 base (dependent on experience), Six Figure OTE including commission and bonus
As a fast growing, highly success multinational software services company we are seeking an experienced Sales Managers to support us in winning even more business. We need additional sales management support to ensure that the management of our growing sales team is robust, strong and scalable as we continue to expand into new areas across the globe. This position will require frequent travel.
The consulting and technology services that Mobica provides are world class, so we expect the skills of our sales team to be equally outstanding. Reporting into the SVP Sales and working closely with multiple stakeholders across the organization, the Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a team of sales people across a territory and sector. Full sales strategy development, target approach, and pipeline management is expected, as well as coaching, mentoring and supporting the team to find, develop, negotiate and win large multi-million value deals with C-level contacts. Sales Managers will also carry their own personal sales target.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager
- Engage senior management and key decision makers within target companies
- Drive and manage the sales cycle
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan for their team’s target sector/territory
- Build and promote long lasting customer relationships
- Exceed the sales plan and business objectives
- Present sales reports and forecasts to the management team
- Manage, train and embed new sales starters into the team
- Achieve own personal sales quota
Essential Skills and Experience of the Sales Manager
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in sales
- Minimum 5 years’ people management experience
- Able to demonstrate impacting management of successful, growing and target achieving sales teams
- Experience managing a complex, consultative sales approach
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Intellect, credibility, determination, and the ability to develop real relationships with senior executives in global corporations
- Personal proven track record of successful software sales, ideally with a large proportion of bespoke software services
- Personal experience of winning a multi-million pound annual sales portfolio
This is an incredible opportunity to join a successful and ambitious company with a phenomenal growth story and huge market and sales opportunity. As a market leader in the rapidly changing technology space, this is a genuinely exciting place to build a progressive career.
Mobica is an extremely secure and rapidly expanding company that has seen 40% growth year on year over the last 5 years and targeting similar levels of growth over the coming years. We pride ourselves on the relaxed, open and engaging and supportive office environment we have created for our employees and fully believe that any company is only as good as the people they employ.
Alongside our unrivalled office environment and the fantastic benefits we offer we also have regular company activities which include staff parties, outings, football, go karting, segway, archery, clay lazar, etc. We provide the very best training programmes, regular reviews and internal promotion as we believe in every employee and providing each individual with a fantastic career! This combined with our tailored mentoring scheme provides every employee with the opportunity to maximise their personal and professional development.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexi-Time Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection
- Life assurance scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Company events and social activities!
What next... If you want to work for a dynamic and exciting company that returns your loyalty, values your hard work and delivers BIG rewards for your performance, email your CV along with a short statement about why you’re as amazing as our success story.