Trainee Sales Consultant
Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Trainee Sales Consultant to join the team in Edmonton. The role is a full time, permanent position working 09:00 – 17:30. They are offering a salary of £16,000 – 20,000 plus OTE.
The main objective of the Trainee Sales Consultant is sourcing potential customers and maximising the sales of the Company’s products and services. The post holder is expected to increase sales by canvassing and generating leads from a database as well as on one’s own initiative, developing relationships with clients, arranging appointments for senior sales staff and supporting them with administration relating to the customer and the sales process. The Trainee Sales Consultant works in close conjunction with the Head of Sales.
What are the responsibilities of the Trainee Sales Consultant?
- To generate new business throughout the UK and identify potential revenue streams.
- Leveraging all opportunities to maximise business growth and revenue.
- Cold calling customers to generate new business leads.
- Contact all leads in a timely manner and recording the data on the Company CRM system.
- Booking appointments for the Head of Sales, MD and CEO.
- Qualify Prospects.
- Producing quotes and communicating them to clients quickly and efficiently
- Ensure that all targets are met.
- Ensure the customer’s needs are fully met.
- Ensure all administrative tasks are duly completed
- Represent the company at Events, Exhibitions and Conferences.
- Report to Head of Sales on a regular basis on pipeline and current business.
- Adhere to KPI’s
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the company’s culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures.
- To ensure all tasks are produced to a high standard and are completed on time.
- Undertake any training relevant to the efficient execution of any of the above duties, and to take responsibility for his/her own professional development.
- To undertake necessary Health & Safety responsibilities and duties as required by this post.
- To undertake any necessary Data Protection responsibilities and duties as required by the post.
Skills & experience they are looking for will include:
- Commercial awareness
- Work experience in a B2B environment
- 6 months-1 year minimum experience in telesales/cold calling
- Knowledge of use of CRM systems
- Experience in selling business consumables into the Retail & Marketing sectors.
- Willingness to learn and desire to develop
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills – MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Solid interpersonal and communication both verbal and written skills
- Solid telephone etiquette
- Takes pride in delivering excellence and is self-motivated
- Confident and positive proactive attitude
- Clean driver’s licence
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our client as their Trainee Sales Consultant.