Account Manager (multiple vacancies)
Location: Wilmslow, Greater Manchester
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience), plus uncapped commission
As a fast growing, highly success multinational software services company we are seeking a number of experienced Account Managers to support us in winning even more business in our impressive portfolio of existing large, strategic accounts.
Reporting into SVP Account Management and working closely with sales and delivery teams, you will be expected to use your experience to proactively build and exponentially grow accounts in line with the company goals. This role will require significant travel, depending on the customers that the account manager is responsible for.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager
- Grow business and manage existing customer relationships
- Create real growth, double and triple digit growth, in accounts portfolio
- Create account vision, plan, strategy and carry out tactics to achieve objectives
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Engage with C-level account Executives, build strong relationships with senior management and key decision makers
- Identify new services to sell and ways to add value to the client organisation
- Gain understanding of the customers’ business to identify new sales opportunities
- Leverage existing contacts to create new sales opportunities
- Look for creative ways to open and close opportunities
- Run key meetings, presenting to senior executives
- Be the point of contact through the implementation process and beyond
Essential Skills and Experience of the Account Manager
- Minimum 5 years account management experience
- Have managed a minimum 5 million pound portfolio
- Knowledge, and experience of software services businesses
- Strong background in business development
- Good communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills
- Track record growing existing business and closing new business
- Strong analytical skills
Desirable Skills and Experience of the Account Manager
- Minimum 12 months software services experience
- Track record of double digit growth
This is an incredible opportunity to join a successful and ambitious company with a phenomenal growth story and huge market and sales opportunity. As a market leader in the rapidly changing technology space, this is a genuinely exciting place to build a progressive career.
Mobica is an extremely secure and rapidly expanding company that has seen 40% growth year on year over the last 5 years and targeting similar levels of growth over the coming years. We pride ourselves on the relaxed, open and engaging and supportive office environment we have created for our employees and fully believe that any company is only as good as the people they employ.
Alongside our unrivalled office environment and the fantastic benefits we offer we also have regular company activities which include staff parties, outings, football, go karting, segway, archery, clay lazar, etc. We provide the very best training programmes, regular reviews and internal promotion as we believe in every employee and providing each individual with a fantastic career! This combined with our tailored mentoring scheme provides every employee with the opportunity to maximise their personal and professional development.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexi-Time Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection
- Life assurance scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Company events and social activities!
What next... If you want to work for a dynamic and exciting company that returns your loyalty, values your hard work and delivers BIG rewards for your performance, email your CV along with a short statement about why you’re as amazing as our success story.