Sales Support Trainer
- Full Time
Sales Support Trainer
Would you relish the opportunity to be part of an award winning, growing business that rewards entrepreneurial thinking and wants to maximise its reach, giving customers the best and most consistent experience everywhere? If you have experience in coordinating and delivering training in a customer focused environment, then don’t miss this opportunity to join the professional team at Boots Hearingcare.
Boots Hearingcare is one of the UK’s leading hearing care providers which prides itself on a reputation for excellent service, great value for money and a unique customer-centric approach, which has resulted in continued growth. Operating from over 450 locations across the UK, the team of over 500 colleagues deliver expert hearing care advice, hearing tests and solutions to thousands of customers every day. The award winning company takes delight in looking after its colleagues as much as its customers, by providing support and recognition, career development opportunities, a superb working environment, a great benefits package and long service awards.
Reporting to the Area Manager, as a Sales Support Trainer you will be responsible for supporting and coordinating the opening of new stores across the South of the UK. Your responsibilities and duties will include but not be limited to;
- Seeking out areas for improvement, and recommending solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of branches through support and training
- Co-ordinating new store openings and room builds
- Assessing and prioritising store training needs
- Supporting resident audiologists through training on hearingcare services
- Ensuring the coaching requirements are met and stores are operating at peak efficiency
To be considered for this Sales Support Trainer role you will have the following skills, experience and knowledge;
- Proven experience coordinating and delivering training of IT systems and other best practices
- Ability to quickly build a deep knowledge on highly technical subject matter
- Superb communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence across all levels of the business
- Work well in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills
- High level of IT literacy
- Full driving licence, and willing to travel extensively with occasional overnight stays
You will be joining a growing business, where your efforts and performance will be noticed and rewarded, and you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum. Plus an attractive annual bonus scheme (details will be confirmed at interview)
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Excellent Benefits: Car allowance, pension scheme and life assurance cover, Boots discount card after completion of probationary period, childcare voucher scheme, and annual leave entitlement of 20 days plus bank holidays rising with length of service increments to a maximum of 30 days per annum, plus bank holidays.
Location: Field based in the South of England region
This Sales Support Trainer vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Boots Hearingcare. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Boots Hearingcare, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
Boots Hearingcare requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
**Sales Support Tainer, Training, Sales Development, Retail Training, South England, South East, South West, Birmingham, Southampton, Plymouth, Brighton, London, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Bristol**