Portal Fee Earner
Job Title: Portal Fee Earner
Location: Wythenshawe, M22 4RW
Benefits: Bonus, Company Car Scheme, Saving Scheme, Free Breakfast, Attendance Bonus and Well Being
Our client specialises in helping people who have suffered personal injury in road traffic accidents, accidents at work and in public places. They are looking for a Portal Fee Earner to deal with Portal Claims which will be submitted to the defendant insurer/solicitor under the guidance/supervision of the nominated colleague. The main purpose of this job is to generate profit costs/revenue for the company.
The successful candidate will have RTA Portal fee earner experience and experience with Personal injury Claims.
You will be responsible for delivering a high standard of customer service measured through regular audit feedback and through the department quality standard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a minimum caseload of 250 cases and a minimum settlement of 25 cases per month as agreed with the Senior Partner
- Identify cases that are being dealt with in line with the PI Portal Stage 1 & 2 and up to the submission of the Stage 3 issue pack under supervision
- Handling files by way of obtaining medical reports, liaising with clients, disclosing reports through the portal and attempting to reach settlement or move cases to stage 3 in line with company expectations
- Manage client's expectations in relation to settlement of their case
- To encourage and promote the image and ethos of the Firm
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all firm and client documentation and information
- To maintain high standards in the processing of client work, both in respect of professional standards and client care
- To maintain good professional working relationships both internally and externally
- Through training and other means, to keep fully up to date with relevant legislation and practice
All processes relating to products and services including pre-issued files, portal management and medical instructions are managed in line with operational and department SLA's and to the agreed standard.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience required then please click on apply and upload your most up to date CV