Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Administration Executive to join a leading company based 20 mins North of Hereford, near Bromyard, Herefordshire.
The company is a leading UK supplier of corporate and promotional products & merchandise. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they have recently re-branded, are expanding and also diversifying their range.
The company provide a wide range of printable & bespoke products to many companies throughout the UK.
Sales and manufacturing are located on the same site enabling true interaction in the overall process and customer experience.
Predominately Sales Administration, but the role will expand in line with the business requirements.
This is a Permanent position working as part of a small team in a high-pressure fast moving environment.
Working directly with customers on varied opportunities to understand their requirements before making recommendations and organizing orders.
Full training on our products, systems and procedures will be given in a structured program.
Main duties include:-
- Managing telephone enquiries and email requests.
- Providing quotations on standard and bespoke solutions within service level requirements.
- Negotiating on price, delivery and specifications with customers
- Following up all quotations, raising orders and accurately recording the outcome information within the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Liaising with our factories & suppliers to check the progress of existing orders, and ensuring they meet their service level requirements.
- No cold calling. However we are proactive with our existing & new clients, making out bound calls.
- Administration experience, with excellent attention to detail.
- Sales & Customer Service experience.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Competent computer knowledge.
- Problem solving with a “can do attitude”.
- People skills & Team player.
Advantageous Experience / Skills:-
- Knowledge or experience of different printing methods.
- Use of CRM / Database systems
- Apple Mac computer use.
- Adobe InDesign / Illustrator or other Artwork software.
- Knowledge of corporate and promotional gifts.
Position: Sales Administration Executive
Location: North Herefordshire
Salary: Circa £16 to 19k, depending on experience.
Working Hours: Mon – Fri, 8.30am to 5.30pm, 40 hours per week
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company at a time of exceptional growth so if you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!