European Business Development (Finance) - 217TS
FRENCH SELECTION UK
European Business Development (Finance)
International, Commerce, Customer Care, Account Management, French, German, Spanish, Sales Executive, Sales Coordination, Sales, Cold Calls, business development
Salary: Up to £24.000 pa + bonus
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 217TS
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in WORD format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our Client is a well-established British company with international interest working in payment solutions.
To assist and create new and existing clients in order to improve the company sales targets
***A great opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop to a Managerial position in the near future***
- To develop business relationships with new and existing accounts.
- To identify and contact potential customers towards introducing the company services.
- To explain the company financial services and help clients identify risk and opportunities.
- To achieve and exceed agreed sales targets.
- To prepare detailed sales budgets, pipelines, forecasts and reports for the Sales Manager.
- To build strong relationships with the clients over the phone and by email.
- To promote new products and collect customer feedback.
- To ensure an excellent customer satisfaction.
- To manage CRM data, forecasts, sales leads and pipeline in the system.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) - ESSENTIAL
- Additional fluency in Spanish / German / French is ideal
- Degree educated
- Previous experience in Client Relationship Management and / or Sales (Desirable)
- Target-driven and hungry for sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident and approachable
Salary: Up to £24K + bonus
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.