Exciting opportunity not to be missed! Tayto Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Co-ordinator to join the team based in Corby. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 - £19,000 per annum. Working hours are 40 hrs per week (Monday – Friday 0845 – 1700hrs).
Do you have great customer service skills? If so, this could be the position for you!
Over the past ten years our family owned company has grown from strength to strength since the acquisition of major brands including Golden Wonder, Real Crisps, Mr Porky, Jonathan Crisp and Midland Snacks. This has confirmed our place as the third largest snack manufacturer in the UK.
As the Customer Co-ordinator, you wil provide excellent customer service for Tayto Group Ltd and it’s customers, both internal and external, besponsible for at least one Major Mult account and some smaller accounts within this channel, be the first contact for external customers providing help and information at a professional level at all times and will be processing orders daily, monitoring stock & deliveries, planning and promotions whilst providing internal information and support for the Groups internal customers.
Duties of the Customer Co-ordinator include
- Retrieve EDI orders and ‘key on’ orders for nominated accounts were necessary using Navision
- Key on manual orders using Navision system from faxed/emailed and phone call orders
- Obtain delivery bookings with the customer and ensure this is passed onto distribution service
- Liaise with distribution sites to ensure optimum levels of service and cost
- Monitor distribution stocks versus orders received
- Arrange and attend regular account meetings to discuss the details of your accounts with Demand planners and Key account managers
- Produce contact reports from above meetings and send out internally with agreed actions and responsibilities
- Update and check orders v forecasts for Impulse nominated accounts and inform Forecasting/planning of any potential issues or changes
- Check and manage any promotional lines to ensure orders and phasing are monitored and verified
- Communicate issues regarding Service Level failures to customer and business relating to stock availability and deliveries with remedial action
- Monitor and attempt to resolve any delivery issues relating to failed deliveries informing Logistics Manager of any repeat situations
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Customer Co-ordinator
- How the supply chain works, from supplier through to customer
- How to communicate delicate issue on service level failures to a customer
- How to collate and manipulate data to construct and present any key trends and analysis
- Outward-facing customer contact within an FMCG environment
- Worked in a supply chain environment (orders/demand planning)
- Knowledge of Navision would be an advantage
- Highly IT literate (Internet, Microsoft Office, Navision)
- An excellent communicator/negotiator, able to establish facts through active listening and to express information and ideas confidently and clearly
- Able to establish credibility with internal and external contacts
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Tayto Group is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Customer Co-ordinator – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the third largest snack manufacturer in the UK.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.