Business Support Officer
4 days left
- Full Time
Our Local Government client based in West London is recruiting a Business Support Officer: to undertake a range of finance, systems and administrative duties in support of the Social Work Service within Family Services and to provide a variety of office services in partnership with other support staff.
The successful candidates duties will includes raising POs on agresso, answering the phone, dealing with reception duties, photocopying, arranging meetings and other ad hoc duties.
Education – Essential
Educated to a GCSE or equivalent level equivalent in Maths and English Language and/or NVQ 3.
Administration and Finance admin work experience.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience – Essentials
- Ability to maintaining computerised and manual information management systems.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Advanced experience in the use of a variety of computer packages including Microsoft Office and various
- Undertake a variety of relative administrative and finance admin duties
- Ability to work with conflicting demand and able to work without supervision as well as work in a team
- Minute taking skills
- Ability to consistently achieve high levels of accuracy when recording information in systems and complies with set process and procedures.
- Ability to write clear, accurate and concise records
- Ability to analyse data from a variety of sources.
- Good organisational and time management skills with a flexible and approachable attitude.
- Experience of working effectively with a range of professional staff and external agencies.
- Registered Enhanced DBS Disclosure within the last 12 months
- Understanding and commitment to the Equal Opportunities policy
- Must be able to provide references covering the last 3 years
D E R is an Equal Opportunities employer
D E R is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Apply for Business Support Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly