Free online course | Infection Control Level 2
2 days left
- Flexible Hours
This FREE Infection Control qualification provides you with fundamental knowledge and understanding of how to control the cause and spread of infection in hospitals and other health care settings.
- Develop vitally important skills to prepare you for a role in the health sector.
- Understand the concepts of decontamination and waste management – and the consequences of not carrying out these processes.
- Learn about infection prevention and control in a range of healthcare settings and scenarios to help you contextualise your learning.
- Gain industry-relevant knowledge and give your CV a boost.
Successful completion of this course leads to a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study on it for free!
Benefits of studying with vision2learn
- It’s FREE for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like.
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
- No existing qualification(s) in subject required to study.
You will be eligible for FREE study with vision2learn if you:
- Are aged 19 or older.
- Currently live in England.
- Have been an EU resident for the past three years.
If you have any questions about FREE online study with vision2learn please give us a call on 0191 215 4100. All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.