Free online course | Infection Control Level 2
This FREE Infection Control qualification provides you with fundamental knowledge and understanding of how to control the cause and spread of infection in hospitals and other health care settings.
- Develop vitally important skills to prepare you for a role in the health sector.
- Understand the concepts of decontamination and waste management – and the consequences of not carrying out these processes.
- Learn about infection prevention and control in a range of healthcare settings and scenarios to help you contextualise your learning.
- Gain industry-relevant knowledge and give your CV a boost.
Successful completion of this course leads to a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study on it for free!
Benefits of studying with vision2learn
- It’s FREE for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like.
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
- No existing qualification(s) in subject required to study.
You will be eligible for FREE study with vision2learn if you:
- Are aged 19 or older.
- Currently live in England.
- Have been an EU resident for the past three years.
If you have any questions about FREE online study with vision2learn please give us a call on 0191 215 4100. All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.