Free online course | Equality and Diversity Level 2
The topical content of this highly regarded FREE Equality and Diversity qualification is applicable to every workplace and community, covering ways to help you counteract stereotyping, discrimination and prejudice.
- Learn more about cultural diversity and disability rights.
- Strengthen relationships with different cultures at work and within your community.
- Learn key management skills, including tackling discrimination in the workplace.
- Gain a qualification valued by UK employers to give your CV the edge in your job search!
Successful completion of this course leads to a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study on it for free!
Benefits of studying with vision2learn
- It’s FREE for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like.
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
- No existing qualification(s) in subject required to study.
You will be eligible for FREE study with vision2learn if you:
- Are aged 19 or older.
- Currently live in England.
- Have been an EU resident for the past three years.
If you have any questions about FREE online study with vision2learn please give us a call on 0191 215 4100. All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.