Business Development Manager
Our client is looking for a true consultative seller with experience, strong drive, natural skills and proven sales experience. This role requires a candidate who will act as mentor and leader to lead the sales team to success. Knowledge of working in a Digital Creative Agency would be a desirable advantage.
About the Company:
Our client is a full service digital agency with a superb portfolio of blue chip clients, great and small. Based in Bedford, through a consultative approach, our client provides a range of digital services to clients including, digital strategy, content managed websites, e-commerce, social media, SEO, digital marketing, hosting and more. As well as being incredibly creative, they also have their own award winning, “best in class” sales and marketing platform.
- Manage overall client agency relationships to ensure client satisfaction
- Manage lead generation by the sales team
- Mentor sales team and manage performance
- Consult with prospects and put together and sell digital solutions.
- Work closely with the assigned Development team to insure proper customer satisfaction.
- Customer centric personality, high drive and comfortable working in a fast growing environment.
Desirable Experience Requirements:
- Three to five years of sales experience to executive level.
- Proven sales track record- small or mid-sized agency experience desirable
- Experience leading a team to achieve revenue targets.
For the right candidate, this opportunity will lead to a senior position and associated remuneration in a short space of time. Our client is a fast growing company, in a buoyant sector, who now requires the right people, with the right talent.
Initial starting salary offered will be £35-45k (depending on experience) plus commission to give a realistic OTE of £50-75k.