Domestic and Commercial Gas Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Domestic/Commercial Gas Engineer to join a well-established company based in Evesham!
Founded in 1984 the company does commercial and domestic plumbing and heating for all fuels, including installation and servicing. They are a Worcester Bosch accredited installer, installing Air Source Heat Pumps, also electrical installations work.
Role and responsibilities
Due to ongoing growth the company is now looking to recruit an experienced Commercial/Domestic Gas Service and Breakdown Engineer to join their team. Role will include but not limited to;
- Working in both private domestic properties and non-domestic properties
- Carrying out service and inspection work
- Installations, repair and maintenance
- Experienced Domestic / Commercial Gas Engineer
- Extensive experience in service and repair across all makes and models of gas appliances
- Full valid ACS accreditation essential
- City and Guilds in plumbing and heating preferable
- Good customer skills
- Full driving licence required
Hours: 07:30 – 16:30 Monday – Friday
In return the company offers a competitive base salary which is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Ongoing training provided
If you have the relevant skills experience to fulfil this role then please apply now for immediate consideration
Apply for Domestic and Commercial Gas Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly