An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Cleaners to work for our Local Government clients in North and West London, The successful candidates will be required to provide cleaning services to a high standard in a number of Residential Homes and Children Centres.
Duties will include
- Cleaning glass in communal doors and windows.
- Spot clean walls and skirting boards as appropriate
- Using any equipment and materials provided, to clean all surfaces, communal areas, corridors, and window ledges in the Homes and Centres to a high standard.
- Hovering, mopping, dusting and empting bins.
- To ensure that spillages in areas accessible to children and their families, staff and members of the public are cleared.
- To APPLY for this position candidates MUST possess the following skills and experience
- Cleaning experience is essential
- Experience of working in a cleaning or caretaking role in a Children’s Centre or Residential Home and advantage
- Experience of using cleaning equipment and/or supplies.
- COSH trained
- Health & Safety Certificates
- Reliability and Flexibility is essential, able to work shifts between 8.00am-6.00pm – Monday-Friday
- Must be able to deliver a high standard of Cleaning
- Must have good observation skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Registered Enhanced/Standard DBS Disclosure within the last 12 months
- Understanding and commitment to the Equal Opportunities policy
- Must be able to provide references covering the last 3 years