3 days left
- Full Time
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven Sales Estimator who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm based in Coventry. They are offering the successful Sales Estimator an excellent salary package of £25,000 - £32,000 per annum.
Privately owned for over 35 years, and now one of the UK’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Sales Estimator to join their busy and expanding team based in Coventry.
Sales Estimator Responsibilities
The Technical Sales Estimator will have an excellent engineering and fabrication background with the ability to read and work to complex engineering drawings and must have previous experience in sales and estimating in a subcontract manufacturing environment. The ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the following key processes is essential; Laser Cutting, Press Braking, Welding and Fabrication. Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are required, it is essential to be able to prepare accurate estimates and have good communication skills to discuss requirements with customers and internal departments. Daily duties will include:
- Production of technical quotations for customers in a clear, detailed and accurate;
- Providing and assisting colleagues on technical and engineering issues;
- Negotiating and achieving deadlines for the submission of quotations;
- Building relationships with customers and potential customers to understand their requirements;
- Negotiating best possible prices with sub suppliers;
- Communicating with customers to gain feedback on quotations;
- Recording all relevant sales information on our system;
- Achieving relevant targets and KPI’s
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Sales Estimator:
- HNC/D or equivalent qualification
- A good level of computer literacy and numeracy skills
- Microsoft Excel conversant
- To be organised, accurate and have an eye for detail
- Team working and communication skills
- Knowledge of MRP systems (preferably Epicor) would be advantageous
The successful candidate will receive full product and on-going training and will join a motivated sales team with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets with the opportunity to work closely with the Sales Director.
Coventry , travel to their other sites may be required to suit business needs.
Sales Estimator Working Hours: Mon-Thurs 7:30am-4pm and Friday 7:30am-3pm. 39hrs per week
- 28 days holiday with the potential to increase to 31 days.
- Free car parking
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee Benefit Loan scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Sales Estimator please click ‘Apply’ now!
Apply for Sales Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly