Experienced Payroll Assistant
6 days left
- Full Time
Stipendia Payroll Solutions are looking to recruit an Experienced Payroll Assistant to cover a 12 month period of maternity, which could lead to a permanent position
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of two years’ experience who possess the following skills.
• checking how many hours employees have worked
• calculating and issuing pay by electronic transfer
• deducting tax and national insurance payments
• processing holiday, sick and maternity pay and expenses
• calculating overtime, shift payments and pay increases
• answering staff queries about timesheets or pay-slips
• issuing P45s and other tax forms
• processing weekly/fortnightly/monthly payroll
• CIS returns
• month end forms, P32
• year-end forms & procedures – P60’s
• weekly/fortnightly/monthly RTI submissions
• checking PAYE coding notices
• Auto Enrolment procedures, calculations and uploads
You will have an understanding of the legislation and rules in areas such as tax payment and exemption. You would also be offering advice on which forms need to be used in different situations. For instance, claiming maternity pay or a tax refund.
You may also provide assistance to human resources. This could include offering payroll support to new staff and completing paperwork for staff who are leaving such as a P45 document.
You may also be expected to do general administrative work such as filing, photocopying and typing.
Salary negotiable and dependent on experience. Please 'Apply Now' with your CV and Covering Letter.
Apply for Experienced Payroll Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly