Welder / Fabricator
1 day left
- Full Time
Excellent opportunity for a high calibre Welder / Fabricator to join a well-reputed financially strong, successful organisation
The Welder / Fabricator will work on specialised equipment and responsibilities will include:
- ensuring quality standards / procedures of manufactured equipment
- assisting in design by informing Foreman of incorrect / faulty drawings
- assisting Foreman with matters arising from fabrication / welding processes
- issuing correct materials for manufacture
- adhering to H&S requirements and keeping work areas clean, tidy and safe
Our client, part of a larger Group, is a leading manufacturer of high quality process equipment for the Aerospace and Automotive sectors and carries out turnkey projects on a worldwide basis.
To apply for this position you must have the following qualifications or experience:
- recognised qualifications in fabrication and welding (NVQ/City and Guilds)
- current or previous coded welding a distinct advantage (BS EN 9606-1)
- ability to read / work from detailed drawings to produce one off fabrications using mild / stainless steel 1mm - 10mm thick using all fabrication techniques
- experience with guillotine / brake press / Mig / Tig welding processes
- crane and lifting skills.
This is not a production/jig welding position therefore you must be able to work out cutting lists/flat pattern developments as well as setting out and setting up welding equipment. Sheet metal experience would be an advantage.
Working hours: 7.30 am to 4.00 pm Monday - Thursday, Friday 7.30 am - 2.45 pm finish. Overtime will be required (at premium rates) along with some site work. Benefits include life assurance, company pension scheme and 33 days holiday (includes 8 statutory).
If you wish to apply for the role of Welder / Fabricator, please forward your CV stating current availability quoting reference 262328B.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: welding steel plastic welder arc mig tig welding mechanical design engineer process equipment plant manufacture production engineering welder fabricated parts PVC Polypropylene PVDF arc mig tig welding guillotine brake press welder
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.
Apply for Welder / Fabricator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly