New Product Introduction Engineer / Graduate NPI Engineer
Job Title: New Product Introduction (NPI) Graduate Vacancy
Location: Stamford Bridge, York, YO41
Closing Date: Friday 28th October
Our client & is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of engineered plastic assemblies.
The company works as a proactive partner with worldwide OEMs in markets as diverse as automotive, IT, telecommunications, consumer durables, specialist packaging, building products and healthcare.
The company is based just outside of York in Stamford Bridge, and are looking for a Graduate who wants a career in Engineering, who is excited by it, and who is looking to work in a fast-paced business environment.
As a NPI Graduate you will be part of an innovative and knowledgeable Engineering department. Working with prominent customers your role will ensure that equipment and processes are developed so that they can manufacture products of exceptional quality at the right price. Liaise with customers and suppliers as well as the internal team to meet the business objectives through team work and effective problem solving.
The post holder will be mentored and trained by senior managers and Engineers.
Responsibilities and learning will include;
- To manage introduction of new products from Design concept to Start of Production using automotive industry principles.
- To purchase equipment and develop processes that meet customer delivery & quality requirements along with safety and other ergonomic requirements
- Understand and implement lean manufacturing systems that are well balance and are mistake proof.
- To hold internal concern meetings to help resolve / facilitate resolving both internal and external customer concerns.
- Deliver projects on time (working in accordance with strict Timing Plans) against a backdrop of changing customer requirements
- To be familiar with the problem solving methodologies in order to close out problems effectively.
They are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, demonstrate excellent communication skills and are comfortable speaking to all different levels of personnel. Additionally the candidate must have a proactive and investigative approach to tasks; through high levels of analytical capability. They should be capable of working to their own initiatives to satisfy demanding deadlines.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Graduate NPI Engineer, Junior New Product Introduction Engineer, Product Development Engineer, Product Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Product Engineer, Design Engineer, Development Engineer, Product Engineer, Development Engineer, DSP, Automotive, Automotive Industry, Hardware Interface Engineering, Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineer, CAD Development Engineer, Acoustic Alarms Engineer, Junior Product Development Engineer, Junior Design Engineer, Junior Development Engineer, Junior Product Engineer will also be considered for this role.