Maths Teacher - Tameside
£100 - £150 per day
Starting in January 2017
Do you have a passion for moulding minds and shaping the future of tomorrow? Are you excited about the opportunity to inspire and enthuse passionate students? If so, we've got the perfect role for you!
We're seeking a Maths Teacher for a school in Tameside. The school are looking for an innovative teacher to join a thriving and successful Maths department. They are also happy to receive application from NQT'S.
- Students are described as thriving in the school's calm and supportive environment.
- Access to a free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring and dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- PGCE certification
- A degree in Maths or an appropriate related subject
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and working at a successful school, don't hesitate and apply now!
From there, a member of the Secondary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and explain the next steps.