Project Sales Administrator
- Full Time
Job title: Project Sales Administrator
Location: Bristol, near Portishead
Salary: £17,500 - £20,000 per annum
Benefits: Bonus Scheme (up to 10% of annual salary), Contributory pension, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme and loyalty awards
We are a major manufacturer in the construction sector, providing next day delivery to hundreds of specialist distributors and builder's merchants across the UK, employing over 400 people in the UK alone. Our drywall products and systems are used by small builders through to some of the most acclaimed architects and construction companies in the country.
As a key supply partner on thousands of construction projects across the UK, we make the very best material that help make homes, schools, hospitals and workplaces drier, warmer, quieter and safer than they have ever been.
We are looking to recruit a Project Sales Administrator to enable the business to be more efficient and effective in generating and validating leads initially for our biggest customer using tools including our CRM system.
The Project Sales Administrator will support the external sales teams (Siniat, Promat and EOS Facades) to allow them to spend more time in front of more customers, and deliver the increased revenue and profitability targeted by the Company ambition; through administration of Customer Order Projects, CPD Coordination, Framework Partner Lists and updating CRM with Material lists and Quantities.
* To identify leads through applying agreed, pre-defined criteria, initially for our largest customer.
* To be the focal point for all incoming leads, filtering these, processing in our CRM system and then passing to the relevant Project Sales Coordinator (PSC).
* Work with the external sales teams to obtain product lists and quantities required for projects.
* Administering the lists of projects from our Framework Partners by either updating existing Leads/Projects on CRM or creating new Leads.
* Provide regular CRM reporting to Managers to enable better team management and decision making.
* The Project Sales Administrator will manage the new addresses required by CSD for 'Customer Order' deliveries, checking CRM and advising if it is already on the system, or creating a new Project address, both within the defined timescales.
* Assist with database (CRM) training
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
* To be computer literate (MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel & Word)
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* To have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Multi-tasker, with a keen eye for detail
* Team player, but also capable of working on own initiative and taking ownership of role
* Experience in dealing with customers over the telephone
* Experience in dealing with and building relationships with external sales people
* Experience within a similar sales administration role would desired but not essential
What the company will offer:
* Competitive Salary and benefits
* Discretionary annual bonus scheme up to 10% of base salary for employees with a minimum of 6 months service by 31st December each year.
* Contributory Pension Scheme* - you can contribute 3% or 5% and Siniat will match your contribution. After 3 years of service, we will double our contribution (details within your contract).
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Access to Perkz (discounted website shopping)
* Loyalty awards, modern offices and many, many more!
To apply for the position Project Sales Administrator please select the apply button and attach a copy of your most up to date CV.