HR and Payroll Administrator Opportunities
HR and Payroll Administrator Opportunities within a growing company
Based in Huntingdon EPM Ltd is a highly regarded market-leading company providing HR and Payroll services, consultancy and training for clients in the Education sector.
Due to our significant year upon year growth we are seeking to appoint Administrators specialising in either HR or Payroll to join our teams, providing a high-quality integrated service to the education sector.
Competitive salary and benefits, depending on experience
We are looking for individuals with the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, personable phone manner and a strong customer service ethos
- Organised and process minded with a great attention to detail delivering quality work to deadlines
- Honest and discreet with a professional and diligent approach to their work
- A natural team player but equally able to work independently
Previous experience is not specifically required as we will provide a fully comprehensive in-house training programme.
What we offer:
- A chance to be part of a diverse, fast-paced, successful and growing local company
- A friendly and supportive team structure
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Part time working patterns considered
- Opportunities to gain new skills and experience
For full details of the roles available, please visit our website at www.epm.co.uk
To apply, please e-mail or post your CV along with a covering letter describing your current circumstances and what you could bring to the Administrator role identifying your preferred area of work, HR or payroll.
Address: EPM Ltd, St John's House, Spitfire Close,
Ermine Business Park, Huntingdon, Cambs.
Closing date: 21 October 2016