3 days left
- Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week, shift patterns, includes weekends
Do you want to change the world? Be a member of an award winning business? Work with motivated and inspiring people? Great! So do we!
We're HelloFresh, the UK's number 1 recipe box service. Every week, we send thousands of people recipes, together with a box of perfectly portioned ingredients to make those recipes come to life. More than a company; we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the UK cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
As an energetic and highly motivated team, we work tirelessly to make an impact on our customer's lives and we're succeeding! That's why we're looking to hire a team of eagle-eyed Quality Controllers for our new warehouse in Banbury.
As a Quality Controller, you'll be responsible for managing the quality of produce packed in our boxes. Reporting into the Quality Assurance Manager, you'll be expected to carefully check stock at Goods-In, monitor temperatures and take samples.
What you'll do:
- Inspect stock to ensure HelloFresh quality standards are adhered to.
- Record errors and identify areas which may have caused the errors
- Take and record daily temperature readings from around the warehouse
- Weekly sample box testing
- Comply with Food Safety Regulations
- Seek to continually improve processes
- Inspire colleagues to care about our products and brand
- Liaise and communicate with Shift Managers, the Quality Assurance and Production Manager
Who you are:
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good organizational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment
- Quick and effective problem solver
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Great sense of humour
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 70% off HelloFresh Boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly team lunches and fantastic social activities
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!