Production / Labour Planner
1 day left
- Full Time
Production and Labour Planner (Thursday - Monday)
Do you want to change the world? Be a member of an award winning business? Work with motivated and inspiring people? Great! So do we!
We're HelloFresh, the UK's number 1 recipe box service. Every week, we send thousands of people recipes, together with a box of perfectly portioned ingredients to make those recipes come to life. More than a company; we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the UK cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
As an energetic and highly motivated team, we work tirelessly to make an impact on our customer's lives and we're succeeding! That's why we are looking for a highly analytical, detail oriented Production and Labour Planner to join our Production team.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you'll be based at our new production facility in Banbury. On a daily basis, you'll be responsible for planning, scheduling and analyzing the data around production, to ensure that KPI's are met and our efficiency is maximized. This is a fantastic opportunity for a data savvy graduate, looking to gain some hands on experience within Production and Supply Chain.
What you'll do:
- Manage forecasts and convert into a Daily & Weekly Plan, in order to optimise stock and production lines.
- Responsible for the production planning and the execution of the S&OP Supply Plan
- Generate and analyse weekly and monthly KPI's for all aspects of the Operations function - identifying key trends and issues and contribute to planning targets for the site
- Work closely with the Production leaders in relation to efficiency, plan attainment, changeovers, and flexibility.
- Support Marketing / R&D in projects and upcoming product changes.
- Support Materials planning requirements when holiday / sickness cover is required.
- To contribute significantly to the achievement of 100% service level for the site whilst achieving a cost effective finished goods and material stock level.
Who you are:
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in sciences, engineering, supply chain, logistics, or business.
- Knowledge of practical statistics for process control and analysis purposes.
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills (demonstrable)
- Ability to reason logically and present findings in an orderly fashion.
- Ability to prioritise and understand the bigger picture within the site e.g. the total process flow
- Ability to communicate with and influence on Operational matters
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Self-starter who's able to excel in an autonomous environment
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!