Customer Service Executive
Showroom Customer Service Executive: Our client is a highly successful Motor Group and we are looking for an enthusiastic and customer focused individual to join their team at their busy Hyundai Dealership in Bradford.
Working alongside the Sales Team the successful candidate will be a main point of contact, interacting with the customer from the point of order to delivery and beyond.
The Role of Customer Service Executive
As a Showroom Customer Service Executive you will be:
* Introducing yourself to all new car sales customers after they have placed their orders.
* Ensuring all relevant Sales administration has been completed and ready to go through with the customer at the point of handover.
* Managing your own Administrative workload.
* Keep Customers up-to-date and informed on the progress of their orders.
* Responsible for and ensuring everything is ready for them to drive away 100% satisfied with our service.
* Introducing Customers to our Service & Aftersales department.
*Offering customers products such as service plans.
* Keeping in touch with Customers after taking delivery of their new cars by telephone and email.
As a Showroom Customer Service Executive it is essential that you:
* Have experience in a Customer Service focussed role or similar
* Previous experience in Hospitality or Retail environment would be advantageous
* Possess strong organisational and administration skills
* Up to date working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Strong Communication skills: both telephone and face to face
* Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst remaining calm
Customer Service Executive - The Person
This position of Showroom Customer Service Executive would suit an individual who is / has:
* Friendly, with an ability to form relationships with Customers and Stakeholders
* Professional manner
* Highly Organised
* Confident yet has discretion and sincerity
* Willingness to be agile towards the needs of the Business
Remuneration & Benefits
For the role of Showroom Customer Service Executive you will receive:
* A basic salary of £17,000 per annum plus a desirable bonus package, OTE circa £24,000 per annum
* Contributory Pension & Life Assurance
* Modern working environment
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer Service, Executive, Communication, Retail, Service, Admin, Car, Automotive,