Care Assistant Jobs in Woodbridge - Free DBS & uniform
Care Assistant Jobs in Woodbridge – Free DBS & uniform
Get your new year off to a great start with Newcross! Our Ipswich branch now has several care assistant jobs in Woodbridge and the surrounding Suffolk area. Working with nursing home, care home and residential clients, we are seeking care assistants committed to a high quality of person-centred care with recent experience in one of these settings.
Newcross Healthcare has been providing excellent quality care staff to nursing homes, hospitals and people in their own homes for nearly 20 years. We pride ourselves on employing only the very best, experienced care staff and ensuring our clients receive the highest quality person-centred care.
Unlike an agency care job you, we'll offer you a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and the support of a local line manager with all the flexibility you need.
For a limited time only, we’ll also welcome you with a free DBS check and uniform when you join our team.
Working in a Care Assistant job with Newcross, we can offer you:
- Excellent hourly rate, up to £11.30/hr
- Weekly pay including holiday pay
- Free uniform upon joining (limited time offer!)
- Free criminal record check (DBS) for a limited time
- Free training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Online account area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Local line manager and national Clinical Excellence Team support
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our clients are located in several different areas throughout Ipswich and Suffolk, so you should be willing to travel locally within these different locations. In some instances, access to your own transport will be essential for this.
To apply for this Care assistant job you will need:
- To prove your right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.