Assistant Estimator (main contracting) - Suffolk £25-35k dependant on exp
My client is family-run regional contractor based in suffolk that specialise in refurbishment and new build schools, tech and health projects.
Due to expansion and growth the are currently looking for an Assistant Estimator to join their office team based in Suffolk. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and evolving Estimating team, where you will be working alongside an Senior Estimator on projects up to £10 million.
You will receive excellent in house training by the senior estimator, very good career progression, well established growing company and a competitive salary + benefits is on offer.
The sucessful candidate must demonstrate the following;
- Currently working in construction
- Completed a degree/HND or working towards it
- Good communication skills and timekeeping
- Previous knowledge of building materials
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Hard working and driven
Role Responsibilities :
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use, plus other duties as required.
This is a great opportunity to join this professional and quality driven organisation. For more information and a confidential chat please contact Gary Hazeldene on 01223 311735 or email email@example.com