Office Administrator / Bookkeeper
Office Manager / Bookkeeper
Location: Burton on Trent
Salary: up to £21,000
Pam Brown Associates has an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator / Bookkeeper to join our geo-environmental consultancy in Burton on Trent. We are looking for a reliable, pro-active person with excellent customer service skills and good attention to detail.
The job will include:
- Dealing with enquiries over the phone or email
- Providing admin support to all members of staff
- Managing the office in general, keeping it well stocked with stationery, inventory, etc.
- Proof reading work to spot errors and taking responsibility for amending them
- Processing supplier invoices and payments
- Placing orders
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Payroll and liaison with HMRC
- Managing company’s sales and purchase Ledger ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
- Administrating VAT returns, payroll and pension scheme
- Producing month end accounts, liaising with company accountants on year end information
- Raising invoices / credit control
- Excellent customer service skills and friendly manners
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- 1-2 years bookkeeping experience (desirable)
- Highly-organised with strong time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Good team player whilst able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Proactive, highly motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter by clicking apply.
Closing date for applications: 28th October 2016.