New opportunity not to be missed! LWC Drinks has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor to join the growing team based in Newton Abbot. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum DOE. The average working hours are 40 per week.
Do you have great warehousing and leadership skills ? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
LWC Drinks Ltd provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products.
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the warehouse, monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods, responsible for the line management of the staff within the distribution team including warehouse staff and transportation staff and ensuring that all delivery requirements for the depot are successfully met.
Key Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor
- Processing answer phone, internet and on-line orders
- Processing credit authorization and stickering PODs
- Updating Route Sheets "as & when" required
- Security checks on open/shut down of operation
- Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems
- Maintaining effective stock management with Warehouse & Distribution Manager
- Ensuring that products are dealt with efficiently in the warehouse and successfully get delivered to customers
- To Control Goods In function
- To control stock density and rotation
- To control and implement a date checking system and out of date stock controls
- To ensure that the Warehouse Bin/Bay locations are kept up to date
- Maintain and control all ullage from reporting to returning to the supplier
- To ensure all processes are followed and adhered to in regards loading/unloading, including checking of all loads, shrink wrapping and load security
- To ensure that all vehicle are secured within the warehouse at the end of each working day
- Security of fuel bunker site out of hours
- Maintaining effective stock management
- Manage Pre/Debriefing process including returns process, cash handling and POD processing
- Effectively cover the role of Warehouse & Distribution Manager in their absence
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Warehouse Supervisor
- Use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records
- Good team work skills
- Good Management and communication skills
- Good specialist knowledge of the drinks industry and warehousing policies and procedures
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, LWC Drinks is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Warehouse Supervisor – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.