Are you a fully qualified Science teacher who loves to see your students excel in this area, and become well prepared for the next stages in their educational journey? Then look no further!
We are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher on behalf of a large secondary school in Bolton. It will be to start immediately up until Easter 2017, and will be 4 days a week.
The ideal candidate will be methodical, organised and have experience in a learning
environment, as well as to able to enthuse, engage, motivate and challenge pupils to raise
achievement at all levels.
You will be part of an enthusiastic, committed and positive team who have the capacity to
You must have:
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Outstanding behaviour management
- Ability to plan and deliver interesting and outstanding lessons
- Professional at all times
- Good communications skills
- Able to build positive relationships with children and staff.
- Working days are negotiable
- Regular CPD opportunities
- Friendly and supportive staff and management
If you believe this is a role you would fit into, please send your CV across to our Manchester Office.