Human Resources Manager / Senior HR Advisor
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Salary: £24,000 to £32,000 Dependent on Experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is pleased to be working on behalf of their clients who are a specialist distribution business for commercial, truck, and semi-trailer quality components and are leading suppliers to over 1,000 worldwide outlets. Our client is actively seeking an entry level Human Resources Manager to join the management team in their new offices in Barnsley.
The focus of this role is to deliver people management strategies in support of the organisation's strategic aims, the role will have both a strategic and an operational focus, providing advice and support on all HR matters.
This generalist role will require you to manage and provide advice regarding:
- Absence management
- Disciplinary and grievance matters
- Recruitment and selection processes
- Designing effective training solutions that are aligned to the businesses objectives
- Undertake perform & capability reviews
- Update the content of training materials
- Produce the quarterly newsletter and manage other engagement initiatives
- Managing the end to end admin process around the employee life cycle
- HR policy and procedures
- HR best practise
What you'll need to succeed:
- Knowledge and understanding of employment law and codes of practice is essential. As is experience of implementing HR procedures and of attending HR disciplinary meetings and recruitment interviews.
- You will need an understanding of the learning cycle, be able to evaluate training needs for the business and individuals.
- You will need experience of using learning management systems and you will need to be pro-active and able to liaise with key stakeholders in the business.
- Part qualified or studying towards C.I.P.D
- Able to work autonomously
- Natural people skills
- IT literate with intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A multi-tasker able to prioritise
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- A self-starter with plenty of initiative
- An excellent communicator
- Excellent literacy.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Human Resources Executive, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Analyst, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, HR Advisor, HR Manager. HR Business Partner, Human Resources Manager, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner will also be considered for this role.