Sales and Business Development Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity at PDS Dental Laboratory for a Sales and Business Development Manager to join our successful team based in Bradford. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
PDS Dental Laboratory Leeds Ltd is an innovative and state of the art dental laboratory, supplying a range of services and unique products to dental practices throughout the UK. It has built a reputation based on providing a high quality personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires.
Key Responsibilities of our Sales and Business Development Manager will include:
- To be responsible for pro-actively sourcing and developing, through account management, existing and new business, through excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the end goal of acquiring long term successful customer contracts, including preparing formal tender responses.
- To be responsible for commercially engaging with high street, corporate and institutional clients, identifying opportunities for the Company and its Group Companies to acquire and grow business.
- To acquire and retain clients through tailoring any Company/Group Company package or schemes.
- To ensure that there is liaison with Management, in particular with the Operations and Purchasing Manager, to understand costs and capacity for any new and existing business, tenders or corporate quotes.
- To report monthly on financials.
- Ability to work and influence a wider sales team.
- To facilitate, communicate and be the first point of contact with the Group’s business consultants to develop current and future customers and products.
- To report on High street, corporate and institutional business acquisition and be aware of and report on market competitor offerings.
- To be responsible for the development and promotion of the PDS brand (including website, social media, newsletters etc.), working alongside the Group marketing department and to facilitate with the marketing and development of on-site clinic when required.
- To attend promotional events on behalf of PDS or the on-site clinics, as and when required.
- To be familiar with the management and reporting on search engine optimisation and google analytics, working closely with the Group IT and Support departments.
- To be familiar and have an understanding/experience of the dental industry and to keep up to date with new developments, working closely with the internal management team.
What we’re looking for in our Sales and Business Development Manager
- Commercial and management reporting experience
- Marketing and sales experience
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active self-starter, resilient and tenacious Ability to be held accountable for own area of responsibility
- Passionate about customers and winning new business.
- Ability to think commercially and see the bigger picture
- Able to influence and work effectively with technical and operational managers
- Strong analytical skills, with an analytical mind-set
- Excellent financial systems and Microsoft office skills particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Continually seeks improvement and more effective methods of working
- Excellent team player who works well in a pressured environment
- Service oriented
In return as our Sales and Business Development Manager we can offer:
- Competitive salary linked to skills and experiences
- Performance related bonus
- Career Development in a growing business
If you would like to join our team as our new Sales and Business Development Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE: 31st October 2016 or when a sufficient number of suitable applications have been received
Apply for Sales and Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly