Do you have a passion for teaching and driving performance? Are you looking for a rewarding, diverse role? Then look no further.
We are seeking a qualified English Teacher to work full time in an Ofsted graded "good" mainstream secondary school in central Manchester. We are looking for someone who can start immediately and will run until Christmas.
You will need to be a passionate English specialist, who has strong classroom and leadership skills to join their very successful English department.
You would need a thorough understanding of current development in English and be able to plan outstanding lessons.
You need to have the following skills:
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan, mark and deliver outstanding lessons
- Reliable and flexible
- Teaching English Language and Literature KS3 & KS4
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons for students
- Managing behaviour in line with school's behaviour policy
- Supporting students in a one-to-one or group environment
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Continuous professional development
- Potential to lead into longer term positions
- Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
We ask that you have QTS or equivalent (NQT welcome to apply.)
If you are keen to find out more, then apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.