Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
Role: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
Reading and the surrounding areas
Are you an F-Gas qualified Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Our client is looking for an experienced engineer to join our team. They are an established contractor with over 50 years experience in design, install, and service for clients ranging from well known multinationals through to small businesses and residential customers.
You'll be working in a fun environment - they all work hard, but are also friendly and sociable.
If you are able to work both independently and as part of a team, polite and professional at all times, experienced with a range of manufacturers equipment and enjoy both servicing and repairing aspects of the role, then you are ideal for this role. Continue reading for the tasks and qualifications required below.
* F-Gas qualified
* Good service and installation experience with commercial and residential air conditioning systems
* In particular, must be fully conversant with Split, VRV, VRF and Close Control Air Conditioning Systems.
* Additional knowledge and experience of refrigeration would be a distinct advantage.
* Refrigerant handling C&G2079 or equivalent is essential.
* Vocational qualification up to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
* Candidates must be based within 20 miles of Reading and have a full, valid UK driving licence.
To be considered for this role, please click 'Apply' below and forward your CV, or contact Daniel on 01329 565035.